DTK Sound System Index du Forum
S’enregistrerDTK Sound System Index du ForumRechercherFAQMembresConnexion
Want to mix and match dvr and cameras

Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » LE COIN DJ » MIX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Want to mix and match dvr and cameras
Auteur Message
ricardobrooks

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Style de Son: werwrqw
KiloWatt: 4
Moyenne de KiloWatt: 1,00

Message Want to mix and match dvr and cameras Répondre en citant
Hello,

I have two Swann DVR systems, one is a D1 type and the other is the 960H type. I want to add some PTZ cameras to the systems, but since I am having an extremely difficult time finding Swann PTZ cameras, I wanted to bite the bullet and try to use a different brand PTZ camera which is actually available.
Has anyone done anything like this? I am thinking of getting some PTZ cameras from Lorex, Dahua, or any other brands that work with systems comparable to my Swann systems. Does anyone know if there are major compatibility problems software or hardware-wise between the different brands? Are the wire connections different between different brands? I've only used Swann, so I haven't looked into the other brands.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=50163
Decentralized Blockchain Marketing

Thank you.

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:27 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:27 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » LE COIN DJ » MIX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation