DTK Sound System Index du Forum
S’enregistrerDTK Sound System Index du ForumRechercherFAQMembresConnexion
Camera projection problem.

Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » LE COIN DJ » MIX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Camera projection problem.
Auteur Message
ricardobrooks

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Style de Son: werwrqw
KiloWatt: 4
Moyenne de KiloWatt: 1,00

Message Camera projection problem. Répondre en citant
Hello,

This is a recurrent problem that has affected my work and I bet many of you have the same problem when dealing with meshes that have Camera projected UV's, these are essential when you want to mix CG images with real photographs. When I render my meshes with camera projected UV's and textures in softimage I have the result I am expecting, but when I switch to octane the textures get completely messed up, specially when the surfaces are more oblique to the camera.
This is an issue that I can partially solve by subdividing the mesh, but even then the final result has distortions, and can make a simple scene become heavy. Is this a bug in octane? could it be solved by octane team, or am I doing something wrong?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23698
Utility Management Video

Thank you.

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:26 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:26 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » LE COIN DJ » MIX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation