DTK Sound System Index du Forum
S’enregistrerDTK Sound System Index du ForumRechercherFAQMembresConnexion
flash game connection problems

Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
flash game connection problems
Auteur Message
ricardobrooks

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Style de Son: werwrqw
KiloWatt: 4
Moyenne de KiloWatt: 1,00

Message flash game connection problems Répondre en citant
Hello,

Its not a big problem. i've never been able to connect to the servers of a few games. i'm not entirely sure if it's just those games, or the servers of all flash games. i think it's my satellite internet, which has poor response rate. anyway, these are the games i've never been able to play- all of the games at Gaiaonline.com, zOMG, rasterwork's Phosphor, and Ultrakillz. 
i've had several versions of Firefox (even with addons disabled) ever since joining Gaiaonline more than a year ago, and i also tried Internet Explorer for all of those games. I always get connection failure error messages.
I've also tweaked Firefox 3.0.10 and earlier versions for speed and pipelining. I've even had several versions of Flash 9 to see if any of the Gaiaonline games work. no difference. So can anyone help me configure Firefox to handle my sat connection better? or maybe configure the TCP/IP or whatever it is?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=83511
IT asset management service video

Thank you.

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:24 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 8 Aoû - 09:24 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation