DTK Sound System Index du Forum
S’enregistrerDTK Sound System Index du ForumRechercherFAQMembresConnexion
Games on my PC won't start!

Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Games on my PC won't start!
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin
Style de Son: ELECTRO
KiloWatt: 14
Moyenne de KiloWatt: 1,00

Message Games on my PC won't start! Répondre en citant
Hi. 

I recently got a lot of new games on my PC, and I was really excited to play them. They all worked fine for a while. TF2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect Trilogy, and all the classics that you need. Now, for some reason, very few of those games launch at all. When I click either the TF2 icon or the play button in Steam, the Preparing to Launch screen shows up for a split second and vanishes. The processes are shown in the Task Manager as running, and Steam treats it like it's closed. The same thing happens with Far Cry 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Origin also does this with the Mass Effects and Dragon Ages. I'll click Play, and it will show a loading screen for a second, and then nothing. The games are in the Task Manager, and Origin treats them as running (Ex: It won't let me quit or log out because the games are supposedly running.) I've updated all my drivers, as well as the games and Steam and Origin. I'm really worried and sad because I have all these games that I can't play?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/123990-13-games-start
Promo video company

Thanks

Jeu 29 Mar - 09:24 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 29 Mar - 09:24 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation