DTK Sound System Index du Forum
S’enregistrerDTK Sound System Index du ForumRechercherFAQMembresConnexion
Game won't run - no idea why

Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Game won't run - no idea why
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin
Style de Son: ELECTRO
KiloWatt: 14
Moyenne de KiloWatt: 1,00

Message Game won't run - no idea why Répondre en citant
Hi,

I just installed a PC game (Spore) and now it won't run the main game. After it installed it just didn't do anything - the game has installed as it is listed in Programs and Features (Vista. Add/remove programs otherwise), but it shows no desktop icon and has nothing listed in the start menu.
If I go to My Computer and click to run the disc or I try taking the disc out and putting it back in, it will come up with the auto-run option, but then it just never runs. The computer sounds like it is loading something for a few seconds but never does anything.
I have tried restarting the computer. It didn't make a difference. There is nothing wrong with the disc drive - it was fine before as it went through the installing process.
I have uninstalled it and installed it again and still have the same problems. My computer meets the required specification for the game and is totally compatible with it. The disc is brand new - so no marks/scratches on it.
So is there anything I need to click (or something I've missed doing) or any other way I can get it to load?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://cnet.co/2Gh7Raq
Marketing video service

Thanks

Jeu 29 Mar - 09:22 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 29 Mar - 09:22 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    DTK Sound System Index du Forum » FAUT QU'ON PARLE! » RUBRIQUE JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation